2022-2023 Parent Involvement Opportunities:
Beginning in the 2022-2023 school year, the PTO will move to a primary focus of fundraising for our school (to keep tuition low and bring more programs to our school for our students).
With this new focus, we are aggressively looking to increase and expand the PTO (many hands make light work). We are looking for parents to join our PTO for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you are interested in being a part of our PTO, please contact the office or send an email to [email protected] Subject line: PTO!
- President - Maria Gutierrez
2022-2023 COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS:
- Fundraising Team Coordinator – Linda Tran-Nguyen
- Fundraising/Hospitality and Room Parent Coordinator – Maria Gutierrez
- Fundraising/Vietnamese Ministry Coordinator -- Nicole Nguyen
- Fundraising/Dad’s Club President – Juan Lopez
- Fundraising/SJW Athletic Booster Club Coordinator - Trevor Owen
- Fundraising/Community Liason -- Karina Ceja
- School Representative – Mrs. Borjas
- Teacher Representative - Mrs. Luckoff - Kindergarten
EX OFFICIO MEMBERS:
- Pastor - Fr. Beto Villalobos
- Principal - Ms. Guilbault
Purpose and Mission
- Promote open communication among the parents, teachers and administration.
- Provide support for the principal in his or her role as the administrator of the school program.
- Promote goodwill and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, and parish
- Direct and coordinate parental support through parent education activities and social functions that build community
- Help build and enhance the faith community of School and Parish
- Raise funds for the school
- Coordinate the service and volunteer programs