2021-2022 Parent Involvement Opportunities:
Beginning in the 2021-2022 school year, the PTO will move to a primary focus of fundraising for our school (to keep tuition low and bring more programs to our school for our students).
With this new focus, we are aggressively looking to increase and expand the PTO (many hands make light work). We are looking for parents to join our PTO for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you are interested in being a part of our PTO, please contact the office or send an email to [email protected] Subject line: PTO!
- President - Gigi Gutierrez
- Vice President - Maria Gutierrez
- Treasurer - Emily Lopez
- Secretary - TBD
2020-2021 COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS:
- Fundraising Team Coordinators – Allison Daly and Linda Tran-Nguyen
- Fundraising/Hospitality and Room Parent Coordinator – Maria Gutierrez
- Fundraising/Vietnamese Ministry Coordinator -- Nicole Nguyen
- Fundraising/Dad’s Club Coordinator – Juan Lopez
- Fundraising/SJW Athletic Booster Club Coordinator - Trevor Owen
- Fundraising/Community Liason -- Karina Ceja
- School Representative – Mrs. Borjas
- Teacher Representative - Mrs. Luckoff - Kindergarten
EX OFFICIO MEMBERS:
- Pastor - Fr. Beto Villalobos
- Principal - Mr. CJ Kruska
Purpose and Mission
- Promote open communication among the parents, teachers and administration.
- Provide support for the principal in his or her role as the administrator of the school program.
- Promote goodwill and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, and parish
- Direct and coordinate parental support through parent education activities and social functions that build community
- Help build and enhance the faith community of School and Parish
- Raise funds for the school
- Coordinate the service and volunteer programs