- SJW COVID-19 Prevention Program (pursuant to CalOSHA requirements)
- SJW CDPH COVID-19 Guidance Checklist
- SJW - LACDPH Reopening Protocol for K-12 Schools (Appendix T1)
NEW DAILY SCHEDULE and PE TIMES
- 7:40-7:50 - Drop Off Group #1 - LEAD (hot pink)
- 7:50-8:00 - Drop Off Group #2 - LOVE (purple)
- 8:00-8:10 - Drop Off Group #3 - LEARN (yellow)
8:15-8:30 - Morning Announcements
- 8:30-9:40 - Period 1
- 9:40-10:25 - Period 2
10:20-10:55 - Socially Distanced SPLIT Recess
- 10:55-11:35 - Period 3
- 11:35-12:20 - Period 4
- 12:20-12:35 - Pick-up Group #1 - LEAD (hot pink)
- 12:33-12:50 - Pick-up Group #2 - LOVE (purple)
- 12:50-1:05 - Pick-up Group #3 - LEARN (yellow)
1:50-2:00 - Lunch Break
- 2:00-3:00 - Office Hours (M-Th)
CAMPUS VISITS: Have you come to school to pick-up or drop off anything? Effective immediately, every local educational agency (school district, county office of education, and charter school) and private school in California shall notify its local health officer of any known case of COVID-19 among any student or employee who was present on a K-12 public or private school campus within the 10 days preceding a positive test for COVID-19. This information shall be reported to the local health department within twenty-four hours from the time an individual within the school is first made aware of a new case. This reporting shall continue until this directive is modified or rescinded.
This we still know from this most recent surge, the virus is primarily being transmitted through gatherings with family and friends outside of schools. I ask that you consider that due to the incredible amount of safety measures we are required to practice and enforce, schools remain among the most safe sectors operating in society today; however, we cannot control what takes place off-campus.
To our own SJW Family members who work in the health care system, as first responders and as front-line workers,
WE THANK YOU!
St. Joseph the Worker School, along with the Department of Catholic Schools will continue to review the new guidance released last week and we will provide additional details as we learn more; we are learning with you. It is our goal to meet the new requirements for reopening when our community is ready. As expected, more to come...