OPTION A - Parish Tuition Assistance/Supporting Rate: Families with regular Sunday Mass attendance who actively participate in St. Joseph the Worker Parish and tithed $500 for 2018-2019 school year may receive a Supporting Rate discount.
OPTION B - Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Grants: Any family may apply for this grant. Families must complete the Archdiocesan forms and meet the qualifications of the Catholic Education Foundation.
- Applications for CEF grants are available online at cefdn.org or in the School Office.
- Parents can setup their appointments on March 13 at St. Genevieve High School with CEF via our new Online System.
- Log on to www.cefdn.org
- At the CEF Home page, on the top menu bar hover over the CONTACT US link and a drop-down menu will appear, SELECT "TAP Appointments"
- SELECT “CLICK HERE” on the "TAP Appointments" webpage (Make sure to turn off any “Pop-up Blockers”)
- SELECT “Next” on the Welcome Screen
- Choose a Location where your students will be attending (ELEMENTARY SCHOOL) and SELECT “Next"
- Choose a Time to meet with CEF Representatives and SELECT “Next”
- Enter in you information to reserve your appointment (Make sure to enter your Cell and Email in order to get text and email reminders) and SELECT “Save”
- Please print or save the confirmation page for your records. Please note the Host Site where you will be meeting with CEF Representatives.
- Any parents that cannot make it to the event can turn in their applications through the regular process, although we highly encourage all applicants to apply thru the On-Site Process.
- Completed application forms with tax returns and any supporting documentation must be submitted to the school office no later than 12:00 pm on Friday, March 29th.
OPTION C - Tuition Negotiation and the Adopt-A-Knight Tuition Assistance Fund: Families that are still in need of tuition assistance may also apply for negotiated tuition through our School Finance Council.
- Completed application forms and tax documentation must be submitted no later than 3:00 pm on Tuesday, April 30th.
- Members of the School' Finance Council determine the amount of assistance that will be granted after review of submitted and completed applications with all required and supporting documentation.
- Families must reapply for tuition assistance annually.
Tuition assistance applications are available in the School Office beginning March 4th. Tuition Negotiation meetings with the Principal will take place in May.
NOTE: Day Care does not qualify for any special rates or assistance.