KNIGHT ACADEMY PROGRAM INFORMATION 2017 – 2018
Daycare specific cell phone: 818-310-7193
The purpose of the SJW Knight Academy Program is to provide a high quality, affordable program in a safe, wholesome and caring environment for students before and/or after school hours. Any child enrolled at St. Joseph the Worker School is eligible for the program.
SESSIONS: • Before school drop off: every school day 7:00am - 7:35am -- No Charge
• School dismissal time to 6:00 pm every school day -- Monthly or Occasional Use Fee
• Roll Call • Homework and/or quiet time • Nutrition: students bring snacks
• Lunch: students bring on minimum days
• Scheduled activities, playtime, movies, water activities on warm days & supervised sports
FEES: $ 35.00 Registration fee for 1 child
$ 60.00 Registration fee per family (2 or more children)
$175.00 one child per month ($1,750.00 per year)
• One child payment schedule:
September – May: $175.00 monthly June: $ 87.50
$250.00 per family (2 or more children) per month ($2,500.00 per year)
• Two or more children payment schedule:
September – May: $250.00 monthly June: $125.00
$ 15.00 Occasional Use: each day 1 child when not registered for monthly daycare
$ 25.00 Occasional Use: each day per family when not registered for monthly daycare
• Monthly fees may be added to your FACTS account.
• Payment options may be customized. Contact the front office.
Please refer to Daycare Information Sheet and Contract for additional details about our Daycare Program.